Thank goodness I cleaned my trunk out yesterday!

That would have been embarrassing driving all around town with my dirty trunk flapping open! Instead, where ever I drove today, people saw the nice, clean innards’ of my trunk! Ha! Open, shut, open and slam shut with every stop and go!

I just have to say how groovy poppa roovy my car is! Delshawn is his name! He’s a white car, with a black name! Go figure? And he seems to always have new tricks up his sleeve. He tries to show me a new one every frickin day!

Wow, he’s amazing! In the mornings he gets really excited when I first start him up! Bouncing and vibrating frantically, while the ‘check engine light” is flashing to the beat of the music! “Bum bum bedum, bum bum check engine light!”

But he is having an Identity crisis, if you look at him from the front, he totally looks like a guy and when you look at him from the rear, he looks like a girl! Then when I drive him out on my busy road, he sometimes forgets that he’s an automatic. But it’s alright! Sometimes I like getting whiplash and putting around as if I’m driving a stick for the first time! He sure is fun! Ha!

P.S. If you still can’t tell that I’m being sarcastic, just know that I’ll be having a bonfire this week! And I will be burning my car to the ground! So bring your marshmallows and hot dogs to help celebrate the occasion as I sacrifice Delshawn (insert evil laugh here)

wade_up

Thelma! Now, that’s a classy car! (may she rest in pieces) I should have bought her one of those license plate frames that says “I’m a classy car buyer!” I drove Thelma all though highschool and in my first year of college! She was a tan Ford Torus/ Grandma car with spinner hub caps! She was Blingin!

And I got way too much attention from the Hispanic race! Ha! I would be waiting patiently at the stop light, and I hear this ‘Vroom Vroom!’ next to me and my sisters would say, “I think they wana race Wade!” I look over and there’d be this tiny car packed with Hispanic guys who are just staring at my spinner (cheep plastic) hubcaps! I’d tell my sisters “Hey-O-no! I will not race these guys and defiantly do not make eye contact with them!” and then we’d go on our marry way (and some times we won the race with out even trying! Ha!)

It seemed like pot holes are great at flinging those hup caps off and they'd go flying across the road, and I'd pull over and make my sisters go after them! Ha!She was sold after I left for my mission to some teenager girl who had already been in 3 car wrecks, and as history repetes it's self! She crashed Thelma the same day Thelma left the Stembridge residence. Ha! I'd like to think that she's in a better place, but who am I kidding? All dogs go to heaven! Not all Grandma cars! But I guess we'll just have to see for our selfs!

Comments

  1. what's with the scary little girl blowing bubbles at the top of your blog...?
    that sucks about your car! Have you talked to Rob? He helps us with everything! ha. You should maybe trade it in, we looked at the lot the other day and they had some way cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I didn't even realize the little girl blowing bubbles until I got it all posted! So some day I'll fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was remembering Thelma just the other day, but I though she only had one spinner hubcap? Also My car is white and named Sanchez... Go figure. My friend tells me I should get a decal of a saint to put in the back window...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! That was because I've hit too many pot holes and didn't realize them flying off! I did see one fly off while I was on the free way! That could be deadly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA HA love this post. I was laughing the whole time just because i can only picture your facial expressions while writing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wade!! I saw on facebook that you started blogging. If you want to send me an email I will add you to ours. We made ours private, but it is fun to see how you are doing: tasia_w at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to say that if I had a link on my blog to where I shop it would be the DI and then my blog would not be half as cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wade I love your blog. You are a great writer! Keep it up, its nice to have a way to stay in touch with you. ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. P.S. I finally got a new car! woot woot! And I love it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment