Stembridge Family Christmas Top 10

Christmas this year was defiantly a fun one to remember- and here are the Top Christmas Events for 2009-

#1 I finished my Christmas shopping with $0.86 left in my bank account- Ha! I'm just glad I didn't over draft!

#2 Me and mom found out what a great team we make- with our mad skills when it comes to building ginger bread houses, and our speedy puzzle building skills- What next...? Amazing race- here we come!





#3 Garret recruited 2 more people for his Christmas eve mooning club- (I'm glad we all know how to act our age in public) Mom totally flipped out when she looked out side to see us doing that (she even blogged about it)

#4 During our Christmas Scavenger hunt, the neighbors came home while we were snooping around their house! ***Awkward*** Cause there's not much we can say to them as they pull up, except "Our next clue said to go look around the scary neighbor's house- and you were the scariest person that came to mind!" Ha! So we just smiled and casually walked away...

#5 We got a new Wii game- which is way fun, but when it's a game that involves team work, it usually brings the worst out of us! Especially the twins- it gets nasty between them! Ha! So you'd never think is was Christmas morning, listening to all the fighting and complaining coming from the family room-

#6 all kids plus all 5 dogs were home for Christmas!

#7 Christmas eve- we have a big dinner and talk about our favorite Christmas memories and then watch the nativity story

#8 Our main Christmas lights kept blowing fuses- so at least the sides of the house looked beautiful! Ha!

#9 The basement toilet was clogged- so dad felt the need to unclog it on Christmas morning (instead of using one of the other 3 bathrooms) The plunger was no use, so Dad got out the Big guns! The Instant Drain Opener! It's pretty much this heavy duty plunger equipped with CO2 cartridges to blast through any drain... can you guess where this is going? also, alittle side note- this is one of the presents Dad gave to mom last year... you should have see her face when she opened it! Ha!

But long story short- my dad didn't use the splash guard, so he and the bathroom were totally covered in toilet water!

#10 Dad ended up using MY towel to wipe up the bathroom- and I didn't find this out til a couple days and a couple showers later! Ha!

Each year we get the same surprise at the end of the Scavenger hunt! PJ's and our Favorite Cereal! ha! Thanks Mom and Dad... and let not forget Santa! He still comes to our house!

Comments

  1. Wade! I dint even remember how I found your blog, but I'm glad I did! This post was so funny! Your family is awesome and hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Good Times! Let it be known that I don't have problems! He gave me that plunger thing last year because I seem to plug the kitchen sink when I'm using the garbage disposal. Just wanted to make that clear.
    Thanks for being fun.
    love your mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had quite the memorable Christmas. Those are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment