Mono free is the way to be!

That's right, I got my test results back and I'm completely mono free!
Fewf! I tell ya, it's all fun and games until you think you have mono! then it's the pits! Ha!

Actually, the reason why I think I had mono is cause I was feeling really weird- way tired, head aches, tired musclse- but with no flu like, symptoms (runny nose, couching, and sore throut)

So I decided to google all of my symptoms and- they all pointed to 1 thing! INFECTIOUS MONONUCLEOSIS also known as Mono, the kissing deasease! All the articles that I kept reading, talked about such horror stories- about people being out of school and work all the days, and then having another relaps and still having aches and pains to this day!

I was totally wigging out, so I texted everyone who might have came in contact with me recently ;) and who I've shared a drinks with- and made them think that they probably have mono also! They weren't happy campers! ha!

But this long story (made short) has a good ending, I went to the doctor, who did the test results and told me I was negative!

The end....I sure freaked my self out on that one! Ha!

Comments

  1. I'm glad you don't have mono Wade! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, you're saying you're a tongue slut eh? wink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. I would think that if the makeout was worth it, it wouldn't be too bad...

    Kidding.

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. The on'y reason Abby says that is cause she knows from experience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're not infectious Wade! And I hope you're not a lip whore! PS I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you are Mono free.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment