I owe my life to that apple!

No wonder Jonny Apple seed devoted his whole life to planting apple trees! Because they're not only awesome and nutritious , but they can be used to juggle! And you can put them on people heads to shoot with arrows! (William Tell does that for a hobby) Some of the best computers are... Apples! I even know a few Chinese people who name their kids 'Apple.' Most of my Elementary school teachers would come to school wearing little apple earings. NYC, even though I haven't been there, it's known as being 'The big apple!' So what I'm saying is, Apples are the bee's knees! But lets not forget how they save lives! Ha! (mine in particular!)

It all happend today, when I was on my way to a friend's house and I decided to grab an apple on my way out the door. This was a way juicy apple, dripping down my hands, so I had to eat it fast and make slurping noises while eating, because I didn't want it to drip all over the the car!

So I roll on up to this stop light, still eating my apple... (Quick side note) You know that feeling when you know someone is watching you? even when you can't tell who? Well I was feeling like that, so I look over at the green car next to me and it's a grandma driving, who was like 66 (possibly 68 if she ages well?) and I think she was either driving to the hospital or the morge, because the much older lady in the passager seat looked like she was well past her experation date! (107 year old)

But these too ladies were starting at me, so I turn my head and enjoy my apple out the other window! But for some reason when I catch someone looking at me, I always have to look back over and over again, just to make sure they've stopped lookin at me. So i slowly turn my head back around and they are still staring at me! I'm not sure if I was eating like a Piggy pig pig? Or if I eating all seductively, but how ever I was eating that apple, I was sure turning heads!

But they were staring at me for so long, while I was looking out the other window that we didn't even notice that the light was green, so right as I'm about to go, this speeding car comes shooting threw the intersection, barley missing me! In other words, if I had been paying attention, (not eating my apple) my car would have gone into the intersection at the same time that this LameO would have, which would have T-boning my car on the driver's side! Fewf! Thank heaven for Seven Eleven (and also for Apples!)

Comments

  1. I am glad Heavenly Father made sure you were okay today. I would be very sad without you. I would also like to say that I am grateful for the mostly dead ladies for distracting you. I also love that you were eating an apple so seductively. Can you teach me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought that giving some old ladies the oogle eyes would save my life. Next time I see some I am going to oogle them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! They just couldn't take there eyes off me!
    Annie- I would love to show you how to eat your food seductively! (I'm quite good at it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your safe. I love reading your stories. You brighten up my days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment