---------------------------

wade_up

Thursday, December 26, 2013

First day on sea!

Do you ever get your self in weird situations and end up saying to your self...  " oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! What did i just do?" Yeah- that just happened to me.

Today is my first day as a cruise ship photographer and I'm not sure what to think!

It had been the longest day of my life- my mind is spinning, I'm so lost in this place, not to mention I'm the only American I know... where the heck are they!? 

My goal for the week is to find someone I can totally relate too, a homo- (the europeans on the ship are so gay, but surprisingly straight), an American, or just someone who also thinks it's funny that they served huge Vienna sausages for lunch.





2 comments:

  1. GROSS! Vienna sausages are plastic grossness. Since you are now realizing why people hate Americans, maybe this is a good opportunity to learn to relate to the foreigners. I mean, when in Rome right? Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, PLEASE turn off that annoying number thing you have to type to post a comment. kthanksbye

    ReplyDelete