I hate fake diagnosis'

This is so crazy, I am surrounded by people who know everything, and they all seem to know with out a doubt what kind of weird diseases I have. It's never a possibility that I might have these disease, it's a defiant thing!

Example: If I'm tired then I defiantly have mono! Every time I act a little tired I keep getting informed that it's that dang Mono kicking in! It just doesn't seem logical to blame it on the fact that I have to be to work between 4:30 and 5 am! **Curses** That's early!

If a coworker's story gets so bloody boring that I completely tune them out and walk away I get informed that I have ADD and/or ADHD (what ever the difference is?)

If I have a swollen lymph node then my doctor first decides (no matter what I be sayin) that I'm sexually active, and that I have an STD from putting body parts in my mouth! Ha! I better keep my mouth closed from now on~

What else have I had, but not really had... Allergies to wheat! I thought I was going to die when my doctor said that I tested positive for it! But after more test he realized that I don't!

Back in the day when I couldn't read some big word!" they said "you need to get some glasses" which is just a nice way of saying "you're dumb! and can't read good!" ha!

My hair loss is lack of Biotin, Zinc and don't forget... STRESS! Stress supposedly causes everything known (and not known) to man! I wonder if it's caused aids yet?

But word to your mother "Yoga is definatly not the cure for everything!"

Comments

  1. I still think you are just pregnant. It causes drowsiness, loss of hair, flakiness, swollen things that I am sure include lymph nodes. That is my diagnosis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha be careful what you put in your mouth. I think you probably have swine flu, leporsy, and auchlocaustrophobia. HA HA we probably shouldn't make out anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! You guys are too funny! I agree, I must be pregnant, no wonder my doctor doesn't believe me when I tell him I'm not sexually active, the baby has to get in there some how!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, do you really wonder about the hair loss thing? Have you seen your father I guess the doctors aren't aware of somethings being hereditary. I love your stories! Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to fight hair loss as long as I can! It might be a loosing battle but I'm not going to give up! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A. I love you
    B. You hair looks great! Even after a 6 mile run!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment