It's official... I made it-Twice!

I've been working this whole school year- stressing out about Tryouts to get into the Graphic Design Program! And right before my trip to New York- I found out that I made it into the program! That was so exciting and such a huge relief!

And 2 days ago Garret told me that University of Utah was accepting applications for some jobs on their UPC program- and so I applied for the Associate Director of Design- with in their Marketing group! Long story short- I wasn't planning on making it because I didn't have access to any of my artwork- and I felt under qualified for the position.
*
But my Dad always says to not put limits on your self- to try out for every opportunity and make employers tell you "No" because you'll never know, unless you try. So I tried out feelig way dumb- becuse I only brought 2 peices with me- and had an interview with 10 people people! (Dang- that was way nerve racking! ha!)
*
But they called me yesterday to inform me that I got the postion! Exciting huh? So now I'll be incharge of designing the t-shirt and advertizments for UofU

Comments

  1. Wade!! That is amazing!! Way to go! I'm so happy for you, that will be such a great opportunity. You're like, famous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool Wade!! Clint would be so jeolous. I think he should do graphic design. I think he's good at it. So you did graphic design at the U? Maybe Clint should do that.....who knows

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! That is so great. You have a smart papa.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment