Take my advice! Cause I'm not using it!

My mom has always told me since I was yea high to a pigs eye to "Be nice at school! But don't be too nice!" Ha! And now I've realized how true she was! I know I'm not a mean person, but I think that's precicly what is leading to my occward moments! (yes, I do know how to spell "awkward" but I think spelling it "o.c.c.w.a.r.d." really emphasizes how bad you don't want to be in that situation)

Anywho, if you haven't known already, I attract the weirdest people; I haven't just done it once, I do it ALL THE DAYS! Ha! And the only reason I can think of, is because I'm nice too the crazies! So they must be thinking "Hey? This the first person who's not mean to me! That must means he likes me!" And that's how my life goes from smooth sailing to a frickin nightmare! I should say "Oh- Hay-O No! I don't want to be friends with you" (that's some Detroit ligo I picked up!) but I can't!

But ya, because of Lame-O's and crazy faces, I have certain paths that I walk inside my work building! And then at school, I know I have to get to class early so I don't have to take the last seat, right next to Thumbaleena (she's the girl with warts all over her thumbs! And lucky for me she talks with her hands alot!)

There's Big tall and creepy who has a fatty crush on me, The girl who acts more like a man than I do! And lets not forget who responded to my add, to be my new college roomate! Ha! The Illigal Imigrants, the 50 year old man, who wanted to be more than "just friends!" and The nudist man, who sent tonz of pictures and just can't figure out why I don't like his pictures! And why I don't want a naked man walking around my apartment!

I have more great, grand and groovie-o-so stories about this topic, but I have to take a shower! And after writing all those rude things in this blog I'm thinking "hmm... I'm actually not as nice as I think I am!" Ha! But it's nice to pretend things that I'm really not!

So take this advice! "Be nice, but don't be too nice!"

Comments

  1. Wade I am never too nice so no worries there and I heart that you said all the days in your blog. It makes me feel like it is really you that is writing it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment