Who picks fights with Girls anyways? Wade does!


The whole reason behind this blog is to tell this story CORRECTLY! Because I usualy find that when people tell my stories they all ways leave out important details which then, makes me look like Idget! (word to your mother: Idget is one word to describe and idiot, midget!)

Anywho, in highschool I took debate, don't ask me why? But that's where this story takes place, in my Debate class! And if any one knows me, they should know that I hate it when people mess my hair up! (Especially in Highschool, when everything actually matters in life! Ha!) You could run your hands through my hair, to make it go "Poof!" And condradulations! You just ruined the rest of my day!

So one day Debate class, I was doing what I do best, -Nothing!- Just being a chatty Cathy, and telling Mitch all these pointless stories. Then out of left field come trotting along Alysha Ann Rodgers (we're such good friends, but... just not on this day) And she thought it would be oh so fun to trim my hair! Nothing big, just really tiny pieces to agravate me! And that's what it did!

I got way mad at her, and stole the scissors out of her hand! But that's not all! Because I was fuming and I tend to think that I have to get the last laugh! So when she went back to talk to her friends, I snuck up behind her and went "snip!" Just to show her a lesson!

'Oh Crap!' I thought 'I cut off way too much!' It was the width of a pencil and was atleast 6 inches long, and it way noticable! So I hurried and stuffed it in the back pocket of my pants, just as she whips her head around. Her jaw drops and she's just glaring at me as I'm holding the scissors
"Just kidding!" I said as I go 'snip snip!' with the scissors! "But it felt real right?"

Ha! I totally got my self out of that one! So as I go back to talk to Mitch, to tell him what I so sneakily did, Shorty Irish girl (who... lets face it, sucks at Debate, but is totally full of all usless knowledge, which is so useless that it wouldn't even come in handy on 'Who wants to be a Millionare') tells Alysha what I just did!

So, Mitch gets this big smile one his face as I'm talking to him, because he can see pissed off Alysha marching up behind me! Then next thing I feel is her hand dive down into my pocket and pull out her clump of hair! (this is the climax) She starts screaming at me, as I'm walking backwards saying "it's just a joke..." (insert my occwar laugh here) "...and you did it to me... ya, I might have cut alittle more, but you started..." She jumps through the air, grabbing my hair and takes me to the floor!

She's a girl, so I can't really do much to defend my self! But, my head is in so much pain and even worste my hair just might all get pulled out! So what do I do? Grab her long hair, twist it and pull! She's still screaming, I don't even remember if she was making words or noises, but it was loud! While I'm making this half laugh and half wimmper, and trying to pull harder!

The whole class seemed to form a circle around us, we'd keep rolling and hit into the desks, then roll the opposite way and hit in to the other desks and keep going back and forth hitting desks until I was finally Saved by the Bell! Fewf! and she finally let go!

The teacher was just glaring us down and said "I didn't I realise I was baby sitting 5 year olds!" so I say in this low tierd vioce "ha..haha....sorry!" and walked out! I walked to my locker, the whole way there I pulled hand fulls of hair off of my my and dropping it in the halls! And Alysha, she taped her hair back on her head for the rest of the week (no joke!) and didn't speak to me for a month!

And that's why people say "Wade picks fights with girls!" Ha!

Comments

Post a Comment