If only bathroom walls could talk! Looks like you're in luck!

Recently I've noticed that there are so many great, important and insightful sayings found on the walls of public bathroom stalls (don't kid your self! I'd never take a dump in a public restroom, but sometimes or most times there's a creeper standing at the urinals. So I go to plan B, into the handi cap stall) Anywho, these writings go unnoticed, that is until now! Because I'm going to post mt favorites! (Note to self: I've seen way more than this, but most of them are pretty dirt ball and there's no doubt in my mind that my mom will read this, and I don't want her to rip my head off! Even though somthing has been telling me that she's the one who's been writting most of them! Ha!)



"For a Fun and Sexy time call (801) 372-6323"
Response written underneath it:
"GO HOME MOM YOU'RE DRUNK!"

"Make love, not war."

Response:
"Heck, do both: get married!" (I obviously sighted this one in Utah! "Heck!")

"Bad spellers untie!!!"

"Please don`t throw cigarette butts in urinal, it's giving the cockroaches cancer!"

"Please don`t throw butts in urinal, it makes them soggy & hard to light." So funny!

"Celebrate female, armpit hair pride week"

"The Toilet seat you are currently sitting on has been infected with herpes" Ha!

"I Love Girls!!!"

"Whoever wrote this was a test tube baby"

"Anyone can Piss on the seat,
I wanna see you [crap] on the ceiling."

"What moron writes on the bathroom walls?"

"Hi, I'm Gonorrhea.
Have a seat and I'll be right with you"
(I'm pretty sure i see this one is every ghetto place I go but it's still funny!)

"If you can pee this high please call the local fire department at 555-5555" (written on thew ceiling)

Written on a condemn dispenser: "Insert baby for refund" (get it? Kind of funny right?)

"Jesus saves... and at today's prices, that's a miracle."

"We all lie in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars!" (I'm not sure why I like this one? I think it's actually kind of inspirational?)

"Don't throw toothpicks in the urinal, crabs can pole-vault" (I've never seen this one but I my neighbor just told me it today! Ha!)

"Smile, Jesus loves you"

"Friends don't let friends take home ugly chicks"


(While your reading this, play the Urinal game I also put on the right side of my blog! I'll be surprised if any one gets them all right the first time!)


Also, send me any other bathroom tags you've seen!

Comments

  1. Wow you have way to much time on your hands to worry about what people write on bathroom walls but very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Due to the many years of experience in bathroom situations like the game presents I was an expert. I won that game. I got them all right because I just played how I play that game in real life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment