Marathon Runners!

Me and Heather woke up early yesterday (5:45am) To go help out at the Utah Valley Marathon, and normally I wouldn't blog about such a boring thing, but it is one of my favorite hobbies... People Watching!

The only difference was that every one had alot more Swass and swoobs! (if you don't know what those are then read the fine print at the bottom of this blog!) When people finally got to us they were soaking wet, but still had 15 more miles to go!

I felt like saying "Don't give up now Boob sweat! your not even close to being half way!" or "Hope you brought a change of clothes, cause it looks like you pissed your pants back at mile 10!"


And all the occward runners totally modivated me, and gave me the confidence that I can run a 26 mile race! Ha! You see all types of people, the people who are really suffering through this, and the overly happy people!


So it makes me wonder....what would I look like if I were to run a marathon? would I be happy like this...



Or totally miserable like this....

Ha! I think it's ovbious, I would look and feel like crap!
I've been training for a few 5K's and acouple 10K's this summer. And maybe, just maybe I'll want to train for a Marathon next year...but I doubt it. But I'll definatly blog about it if I do!

P.S. Definition of Swass and Swoobs- found in UrbanDictionary.com
Swass- 1.Butt sweat 2. when prespiration builds up in the region between the butt cheeks
When used in a sentance- "Wade hasn't done much in PE class, yet he still has swass" or "Your mom has swass!"
Swoobs-1. Sweat + Boobs= Swoobs 2.Them damn sweaty boobs, that's what swoobs means! 3.When sweat gathers in your cleavage...you get swoobs
When used in a sentance- "I have a serious case of the swoobs"




Comments

Post a Comment